THIS SCHEME IS CURRENTLY CLOSED
GRANT VALUE IS SET AT A LUMP SUM OF €4,000 REPRESENTING AN AID INTENSITY OF 80% OF THE ELIGIBLE COSTS
- Micro Enterprises
- Small Enterprises
- Medium-sized Enterprises
This scheme supports the development of:
- Business Plan
- Feasibility Study
- Organisation and Operations Review
- Process and Systems Review
In today’s globally competitive environment, consultancy has become an ever-present feature supporting enterprises in their decision-making processes by imparting valuable advice to businesses with a view to help them do things more effectively and efficiently.
It is widely recognised that SMEs generally have limited in-house resources and competences required to conduct studies to assist them in their analysis prior to embarking on investment initiatives, and in evaluating their growth and competitive potential.
This deficit presents a high dependency on external consultancy services which is even more accentuated when considering businesses facing particular challenges in their operations. Timely intervention through consultancy services can provide the necessary insight to entrepreneurs to take up adequate initiatives aimed at securing their survival and future business growth.
External consultancy services procured to support the decision-taking process, by assessing and evaluating:
- The potential of re-engineering the organisation and operations, or the processes and systems of the undertaking aimed at rendering it more efficient, resulting in the development of an Organisation and Operations Review or Process and Systems Review; or
- The potential of the Undertaking to take on proposed investment initiatives aimed at the potential future business growth of the Undertaking, and at rendering it more competitive, resulting in the development of a Business Plan or Feasibility Study addressing any of the following:
- the economic exploitation of new ideas
- expansion in the capacity of the establishment
- diversification of the activity of an establishment
- diversification in the output of an establishment
- fundamental change in the overall production process of the establishment
- development of new or improved products, processes and systems
- investment in new or improved products, processes and systems
- organisation innovation
- process innovation
- the internationalisation of products and services
- the entry, establishment and expansion into new markets
- the introduction, upgrading and integration of e-commerce solutions enabling online selling by the undertaking.
Documents related to consultancy can be found below: