This incentive seeks to assist SMEs through non-repayable Grants to part-finance investment to digitalise their operations, and hence improve their resilience, efficiency, productivity and customer experience by addressing new digital capabilities and digitalised processes such as product and process design and engineering, end-to-end procurement, supply chain/distribution and after sales.
This scheme is funded through the Recovery and Resilience Plan and this particular scheme will part-finance up to 50% of the cost for investments in Malta and 60% of the cost for investments in Gozo (up to a maximum grant of €50,000 per undertaking).
NEXT CUT-OFF DATE: December 15, 2023 – Noon
FURTHER ANNOUNCED CUT-OFF DATES:
|DECEMBER 15, 2023|
|DECEMBER 29, 2023|
Documents related to Digitalisation can be found below:
- Guidelines for Implementation – Digitilisation Grant
- SME Digitalisation Grant – Practical Guidelines
- SME Digitalisation Grant – Sample Application Form V2
- SME Digitalisation Grant – Guidance Notes
- SME Digitilisation Grant – Notes to Applicants
The link to submit an application may be found here.